Frilly Lemon Meltaway Cookies


What could be more lovely than Frilly Lemon Cookies at a Tea Party? I adore Lemon Meltaway Cookies and have been making them for Tea Parties for years. I usually follow the basic directions and form the cookie dough into logs, which are sliced and baked. Today, I thought I'd try rolling the dough out and using my flower shaped cookie cutters! I rolled the dough out using a light dusting of powdered sugar. No problem! After baking, a few cookies had small cracks on the surface but you couldn't see the cracks after I dusted them with powdered sugar. I loved the Ruffles that the Wilton 1M tip made with the frosting! It's so much prettier than just spreading the frosting with a knife! To make sure that I would have enough frosting, I just doubled the frosting recipe. The following recipe is the basic Land O Lakes recipe. To make my version, form the dough into a disc before chilling, then roll out to about 1/2" thick. Cut out desired shapes and bake.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel